My name is Gerardus. I was born in 1976 in the Netherlands (Europe) but I currently live in Mexico. My days are mostly filled with –in random order– being a friend, web developer, coach, programmer and silence.
Since 2007 I'm a father of a beautiful daughter and since 2008 also of a beautiful son.
Some trivia about me
- First and foremost, I am human, evolving every day.
- I like drinking coffee.
- I have 10 siblings.
- Uplifting trance, but also Nahko Bear and Alan Walker is music I like to listen to.
- I was raised strict religious (Old Reformed Congregation). For decades, I am not a member of any religion. I have a broad-minded approach to any religion or spirituality.
- Besides Dutch, I speak English, some Italian, PHP, HTML, CSS and SQL.
- In Human Design I am a Manifesting Generator with a 4/6 profile (Right Angle Cross of The Vessel of Love).
Inspirational videos, music & books
Some videos that inspire me:
- Learn how to control your mind, with Joe Dispenza.
- I am not your guru, Tony Robbins.
- You're only manipulating yourself, Kyle Cease.
- Also Joe Dispenza: Unlock the unlimited power of your mind.
A few video clips of beautiful music
- Alles is nu (Dutch: everything is now / there's only now).
- Max Manie - Laura
- Follow the sun - Xavier Rudd
- The Work, Byron Katie. Also available in Dutch.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson. Also available in Dutch.
- Who says you can't? You do, Daniel Chidiac.